[HCM] Tuyển dụng Tech Manager
>>> Xem chi tiết công việc và ứng tuyển TẠI ĐÂY
Mô tả công việcHiring
- Scale hiring and grow the team.
- Get right people on the team, and get wrong people off the team.
- Build the diversified engineering team.
- Help to resolve technical conflicts among team members.
- Have common sense toward technical problems and solutions to facilitate team members to come up with good technical decisions.
Workflow/ Process management
- Ensure the team is happy and productive by providing motivating work assignments, appropriate compensation, learning opportunities, and career guidance.
- Help the team succeed in their work by focusing on the highest-priority outcomes, resolving disputes and deadlocked decisions, and removing distractions.
- Build an environment of continuous learning and encourage collaboration among team members.
- Provide the team with any necessary resources.
Project management / execution
- Onboard team members with the workflow.
- Continuously gather feedback from stakeholders to improve the workflow.
- Coordinate with team leads under the reporting lines to meet delivery milestones and execute DevSecOps tasks.
- Nurture the value that quality is the responsibility of everyone, not just quality assurance engineers.
- Execute non-functional tasks: automated testings, technical debt recovery, performance optimization, etc.
- Nurture cultural values with clear actions and examples.
- More than 5 years of experience in building and managing the Tech team of more than 20 members.
- Have experience in hiring and build teams at B2B startup(s).
- Have general technical knowledge and experience across multiple functional areas: Mobile, Frontend, Backend, DevOps, Security, Analytics, etc.
- Be experienced with Scrum, DevSecOps and other Agile practices.
- Be familiar with Domain-Driven Design (DDD) and Event Storming.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday (9AM - 6PM) - Flexible time.
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Pay full salary insurance.
- 13th Salary
- Health Insurance package.
- Performance Bonus.
- Role rotation opportunity.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Review salary: 1 time per year.(Will review more time if outstanding performance).
- Young, dynamic and cooperative working environment
- Opportunity to participate in Training Courses.