>>> Ứng tuyển TẠI ĐÂY
Mô tả công việc
- Testing basic contents on the web browser and mobile device base on the client's specification.
- Testing some basic features according to clients require.
- Reporting issues by using bug tracking tools.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Identify, record, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough testing when bugs are resolved.
- Directly report to PM/QC lead in the account.
- Good command of English communication, both verbal and written.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Tester or QC.
- Pay attention to details, carefully, hard-working.
- Basic knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Can work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills and strong team working ability.
- Able to adjust your working time according to the project schedule.
- Have creative thinking, understand what clients want, always put yourself in the position of customers.
- Think carefully, meticulously, know how to exchange information with the boss as a real customer.
- Take the time to absorb, learn from colleagues' experiences, as well as try to learn from the boss's working style to know how Japanese people work, thereby improving their own working style.
- Change thinking in the working process, should not apply Vietnamese working culture to work.
- 13th salary, and the opportunity to work in Japan (if you want).
- Yearly company trips, Monthly gala dinner, Birthday party, Monthly activities, Annual Health check... etc
- Working day: from Monday to Friday (08:00 AM- 5:00 PM).