Tổng hợp h@ck, mod, patch, cheat cho game iOS

poisonpure
12/4/2011 10:21Phản hồi: 1.238
1.238 bình luận
Chia sẻ

Xu hướng

Wolf Boy

WolfBoy (Money, Health, Instant full moon, full upgrades, ect.)

You will need SSH Program & PlistEditor OR iFile.

Ok lets first move our way to the HERE folder... (Mobile/Applications/Random digits/Libary/Prefrences

Ok lets take a look at this. (But first open the plist up)

Red Section:
All these just change to 10 (Thats the max upgrade)

Green Section: This is how much it takes to get a full moon changing to 0 means that it takes 1 kill 😃.

Blue Section: Well these are your thing the score is what you have scored (DuH) change that and your will have a score hack. No need to change money really because we have got max upgrades.

Thats it.
Castle conflict tech points hack

Okay, thik is my first hack.
Play a match in castle conflict first.
go in the castle conflict/documents
find CampaignU1.bks
open with plist editor in ifile
find techpointskey
edit it to whatever value you want

click thanks if it worked for you....
Epic War TD v1.2

Someone asked me a week or two ago to do something for this TD game. Anyhow, took a while but found something that works w/o crashing the game. So if you're the one that asked me, a reply would be nice
. The game still does crash sometimes (see disclaimer) though.

Tools needed:
1. hex editor
2. file transfer between iDevice and computer (WINScp, iFunBox, etc.)

What it does:
Every time you build a tower, your money changes to 65k. IMPORTANT: either the game is very buggy (which wouldn't surprise me reading some of the comments) or has some simple checks to ensure anti-cheating. To ensure minimal crashes, build all that you want at the beginning before hitting "Go", and only build in the MIDDLE of the round after pausing, as I noticed it crashes sometimes when you build just after a wave ends / before a wave starts.

Instructions:
1. Transfer game file from /var/mobile/Applications/<random string>/Epic War TD.app/Epic War TD to computer
2. Backup game file to something like "Epic War TD.bak"
3. Use hex editor and change offsets below
4. Transfer patched file back (you may need to remove old file on idevice if you ran it recently)
5. Sign file using "ldone 'Epic War TD' -s", and set permissions using "chmod 755 'Epic War TD'" (note single quotes needed since filename has spaces)
6. Run game

Hex Modifications:
arm6 offset: 878c
original value: 083060e0
modified value: 0138a0e3

arm7 offset: 3a8656
original value: c0eb0803
modified value: 4ff00113

Disclaimer:
I don't guarantee this will work since the game appears to be buggy in itself. For example, resuming a hard or normal difficulty resets the difficulty to easy mode (yeah that's right ur gonna have to sit through 45 or 60 waves in one sitting if you want to beat normal/difficult mode...I let the devs know lol). Also building too many towers seem to also crash the game sometimes.
lil pirates

ok so i found a topic about a hack on lil pirates with hex http://xsellize.com/...ilpirates-hack/
i got these instructions
1.)Download Hex Workshop
2.)Open network001.dat
3.)Search after your Money and EXP
4.)Change Value in Base Converter
5.)Save it up
6.)Put into Folder of Documents

on number 3 it says to search after your money AND exp.. so i was wondering if i have to put them individually
and it says to change value in base converter but i cant seem to figure out how =(
any help would be appreciated

plus this next set of instructions confused me

so to get it work do this one:

You need Multitastking....!

1.)Play the game (close it after)
2.)Put the file that you edit
3.)Go to Settings of iPod and turn on Airplane Mode
4.)Open the App
5.)Turn off Airplane mode
6.)Go to App and do the job that take 15 sec.
7.)Earn award for lvl up
8.)Wait until the game sync with server
Zombieville USA

Okay here's how. Open iFile, and go click on Applications. Scroll down and click on Zombieville. Now open Library then open Preferences. There willl be something called com.KelliNoda.Zombieville.plist. Now scroll down and edit the data here: Screenmanager Is Fullscreen mode
Screenmanager Resolution Height
Screenmanager Resolution Width
automaticAmmo
automaticTier
cash
controlScheme
difficulty
explosiveAmmo
explosiveTier
health
lastWeapon
level
lives
maxHealth
meleeTier
musicOption
pistolAmmo
pistolTier
recordKills
recordKillsEasy
recordKillsHard
recordLevel
recordLevelEasy
recordLevelHard
savedDifficulty
shotgunAmmo
shotgunTier
skin
soundOption
startingLives
sustainedAmmo
sustainedTier
vehicleSpawnChance
version
weaponsOwned
zombiesKilled
2147483647 And that's it. You can copy my data there also. It comes
with money, hp hack, infinite ammo, all weapons upgraded highest. However don't make the level higher than 647. Your game will CRASH or your iPod or iPhone. Also note that you can change your character but I'll let you find out. 😃. 😁
Infection:Zombie

nfention:Zombie. (Speed hack,Infection hack,Money hack, Achievement hack, Unlock hack,Lots more .)

Ok lets first move our way to the Infection:Zombie folder... (Mobile/Applications/Random digits/Documents

Now you should see a .sav file there open it up with property list veiwer (For ifile) or plist editor.Ok lets first look for our money and change it to a decent amount.

Now lets find our speed but dont change it to a crazy amount other wise yoy wont be able to control your charectar.

What ive put in there is the max in the game (Buying from the shop) But you can put something like 60 in there.
Now lets find our time to recover from the infection. But instead of a low number put a high one (The higher the faster.

Now lets find our eating speed, this would count as a part of the speed hack.

What ive changed to there (999) infects them in less then a second btw higher number = faster.
Now lets unlock some charectars. Find this little section.

400 unlocks the best zombie. If you look into the save file more you'll see that you can edit alot more stuff like what you buy from the shop but make it more theres also achievements in there you can edit it to unlock all of the achievements 😃.

Thats it.
Monster Mayhem

MonsterMayhem. (Score,Health,Coins.)

Ok lets first move our way to the MonsterMayhem folder... (Mobile/Applications/Random digits/Libary/Prefrences

Now lets open up that plist.
In thi plist we can see a few thing like the word monster,score ect. Lets first look for our score.

I changed it to 9999999. Which i will be doing with all the others in this lesson. Now lets get some cash 😁. Try and find the cash part. See it

I changed my cash to 9999999. Now lets make a god mode hack or a health hack. Find its section first.

Now if you want a god mode hack your going to have to change it to something like this 9999999999999999999 but i just want alot of health so 9999999 will do.
Eliminate : Gun Range

Features:
Change your credits

Instructions:
Go at var/Mobile/Application/XXXX XXXX XXXX/Library/Preferences/ and open com.ngmoco.TargetRange.plist (or com.ngmoco.TargetRangeFree.plist for the free version )

Search this (at the bottom of the file):
credits
XXXXXX
Replace the XXXXX by the value of your choice
Silly Bunnies

Money

1) Open iFile or whichever app or program you use to SSH to the iphone

2) Navigate Var>Mobile>Applications>SillyBunnies.app

3) Open "Hero.xml"

4) Scroll till you find

5) Change number to whatever you like 50,000

6) Save

7) Start new game

If you did this correctly you should start with 50,000 or whatever number you put and it will give you the same amount for each level
Coin Frenzy

First, you need to run the game at least once. Then close it.
1. SSH into your iDevice
2. Navigate to/var/mobile/Applications//Coin-Frenzy.app

3. The file you need to edit is at /var/mobile/Applications//Documents/defaultUnspecifiedUser/game.plist
4. Open the file in any plain text editor and edit the following value (I put 5000):

CoinsCount

5. Close the file and enjoy your free coins.
Slash Master

Okay sry bout that quick post here is the lessson for Slash master go to your slash masters folder/preference/kr.joymaster.SlashMaster.plist
You should see this:

ClearStage
ClearTimes

01:06
01:01
01:35
01:26
00:37
01:21

Coin
Help
Scores

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Skill

TotalScore
Weapon

ok now we want to change:

Maxed out coins 😃
Coin

maxed out skills
Skill

gun as weapon 😃
Weapon
Asphalt 5

Features:
Nitro Speed
Nitro Time Limit
Camera[U can change it if u want to]

1) First SSH or iFile into your ipod/iphone
var/mobile/Applications/XXXXXXXXXXXX/Asphalt5.app/Asphalt5.cfg

2)There you will find
"NITRO_LV(1,2, or 3)_BOOST_ACC"- acceleration multiplier-
"NITRO_LV(1,2,or 3)BOOST_SPEED"-how much % more it will boost.

3)Edit the numbers across from it.

For Nitro Speed- I would u prefer 1.1-10.1
Cause if u edit it too high. U might not even be able to see a single thing on the road.

For Nitro Acc- as u can see. It multiplys. so if u put like 99. It epicly fast. I would prefer u choose from 1-6. not too high.
I-Gun Ultimate

Okay, the hacks are rank and money. Open var/mobile/applications/i-Gun/Library/Preferences. Now click on com.VanillaBreeze.IGun.plist. Now scroll down until you find this. earnMoney
99999999. Just put 999999999 and your rank will be Lvl 35 Colonel Lvl 1. And you will have 99999999999 I-Gun Cash. Now you can buy everything. I will post more games that I found to hack as well so stay tuned.

Note: This IS for I-Gun Ultimate.
Tapic

goto:

/var/mobile/applications/app name/library/preferences/

and edit file "com.tapodgame.tapod.plist"

change all numbers to 99999, or whatever amount you want. with all these credits, you can now unlock all levels including landscape mode.
Tesla Wars

var/mobile/Applications then scroll down and click Tesla Wars. Then click on Library/Preferences. Then you go click on a list called com.PavelTarabrin...Wars-iPhone.plist. After that, scroll down and look for and edit it to 9999999999999999. Now you have unlimited energy. Now m_energy_restore. Edit it to 9999999999999999999999999999. Now unlimited energy restore.

To edit health, look for m_health. And edit it to 9999999999999. Now you have unlimited health.

You can edit how many kills you got with the xray and other things, just look on the bottom and look for m_kill_units_with_two_lightning_count and edit it to 999999999. Do the same with m_kill_units_with_xray_count and etc.,

Now to edit money for upgrades, look for m_money and edit it to 999999999. Now you have unlimited money.

Now do not EDIT the upgrades to 999999 or any number higher than it as your game will crash, and the specialPercentComplete. If you put 9999999 on the mines, freeze, airstrike, xray, storm and e-punch, the specials will NEVER work.

Please give credit to me, because I also hacked it first. 😁 And thanks.
Gunz and Zombies

This will basically make you unstoppable:

Play the game till you beat level 1.Then go to var / mobile / application / folder GNZ / documents and open the file stageInfo.txt (either with a plist editor or with iFile).Change:

VER:1;isSaveData:1;money:99999;key:99;stage:;weapon:6;subgun_second:99999;shotgun_second:999;subgun_first:99999;shotgun_first:99999;pistol_second:99999;pistol_first:980;Juice:6;SO_Red:99999
SO_Yellow:99999
SO_Scarlet:99999
SO_Blue:99999
SO_Violet:99999
SO_Green:99999
Mega Jump

-unlock all characters
-unlock all special items
-change mp
-change coins

Instructions
Use ifile or ssh to navigate to Mega Jump.app. Then go to Library and then Preferences. Open com.getsetgames.megajump.plist and simply copy this into the bracket
RatePrompt
Disabled
RatePromptRuns
bank
character
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.koko
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.blueto_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.blueto_selected
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.bradley_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.bradley_selected
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.buster_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.buster_selected
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.chippy_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.chippy_selected
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.foxworthy_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.foxworthy_selected
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.koko_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.koko_selected
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.ponpon_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.ponpon_selected
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.redford_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.redford_selected
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.rocky_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.rocky_selected
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.rosie_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.char.rosie_selected
com.getsetgames.megajump.powerup.antigravity_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.powerup.luckyblast_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.powerup.shield_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.powerup.supermagnet_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.stage.10_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.stage.1_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.stage.2_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.stage.3_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.stage.4_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.stage.5_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.stage.6_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.stage.7_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.stage.8_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.stage.9_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.chippy01_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.koko01_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.wallpaper01_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.wallpaper02_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.wallpaper03_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.wallpaper04_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.wallpaper05_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.wallpaper06_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.wallpaper07_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.wallpaper08_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.wallpaper09_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.wallpaper10_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.wallpaper11_owned
com.getsetgames.megajump.wp.wallpaper14_owned
hiscore
howto
NO
mp
music
YES
savestars
sounds
YES
update.2.0.6.1

Alternatively just edit your mp to be extremely high and then buy everything <---- Do this instead. Way safer.
You can then start the game and viola its working.

Credit
iHaxU
Volley

Unlocks all levels

Instructions
A nice easy preference change (must have opened the app and played at least one point): Find the app folder, go to /Library/Preferences of the app, and open up com.tapelicious.volley.plist. Set max_level to 16, and voila! All levels are unlocked to play.

Alternatively, go into terminal and type the following (as long as you have erica utilities):

cd /var/mobile/Applications/*/Volley.app
cd ..
cd Library/Preferences
plutil -set 'max_level' -value '16' "com.tapelicious.volley.plist"
UnderCroft

Features:
You can edit your level, your exp, your skill points, your hp, your sp, your stats, your skills, and even your name !

Instructions:
Go at var/Mobile/Application/XXXX XXXX XXXX/Documents/saves and select what party you want to edit.
To edit the first one, open party_1.txt, to edit the second one, open party_2.txt (the party_0.txt is the autosave).
So open it.

You can change the difficulty by replacing 0 (easy) by 1 or 2

You can edit your cash by putting 999999999 at cash=

Then don't touch to the item.XXXXXXX=, this is just where are placed the items in the grid.

Now go at name=. You can edit your name.
At level=, just put 999.
Put 9999999 at exp, and 9999999,99999999 at hp_sp
You can add skill points at skill_points= , but this is useless because you can upgrade your stats at stats=.
The first number is the strengh, the second is dexterity and the third is constitution. So put 999,999,999
You can also upgrade your skills, at skills=. Just put 99,99,99...

Then save the file and enjoy the game !
Pride and prejudice and zombies

Version needed: Latest
Version of hack: V1.0

Type of hack: Lesson
Hacks: Money hack, gold medal hack, unlock all levels, speed hack, stun hack, knockback hack, 1 hit kill, 1 hit, hits every one, special hack.

How to:

Ok lets first hack our plist save (Libary>Prefrences) in here we can hack a few things. Find this line: com.ngmoco.system_messages.history
Underneath it is
level
XXX
Change the XXX to 12 and you will unlock all levels. Also you will see underneath level there will be.
medal0
Underneath each medal place a 3 (3=Gold 2= Silver 1=Bronze)
If you search cash you can change that to 999999999.

Now lets head here: PPZ.app>XML>weopens.xml. We will first see this.

name="Katana"

speed="XXX"
damage="XXX"
knockback="XXX"
stun="XXX"
size="XXX, XXX, XXX"

specialFill="XXX"
specialUse="XXX"

Now if we want to have a speedhack we will change the speed to 999, if we want a 1 hit kill hack change it to 999, if we want a knock back hack change it to 999! If we want a stun hack change that to 999, heres my favourite if we want a hit every one in the area hack change the size to 999 999 999, and if we want a special hack change the special use to 0.

Xu hướng

Bài mới

• Chịu trách nhiệm nội dung: Trần Mạnh Hiệp
  • © 2024 Công ty Cổ phần MXH Tinh Tế
  • Địa chỉ: Số 70 Bà Huyện Thanh Quan, P. Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, TPHCM
  • Số điện thoại: 02822460095
  • MST: 0313255119
  • Giấy phép thiết lập MXH số 11/GP-BTTTT, Ký ngày: 08/01/2019